Monday, February 22, 2010

Friends and Foes!


I don't understand why some people can easily betray their friends..these chameleons-type aren't real friends..and i'm pretty sure, all of us are aware about this type of people...yet, it's very hard for us to differentiate between good and devil friends? don't we?

..so, as a Muslim, i mean a very practicing Muslim, the only thing that i could do is to pray to God, asking Him to grant me w/ real friends...i don't need them to be smart, rich, or perfect friends..it's more than enough to have friends who always stand beside me throughout my life..indeed, i do really understand the fact that, "a friends in need is a friend indeed!" ...and i, myself, will try my best to be a good friend to all my beloved friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP