Friday, February 12, 2010

Missing My "Sambal Kerang"

When I came to States, I never really missed any Malaysian foods, such as Roti Canai (pancake), Laksa Johor, and etc..for me, food is just a food, regardless where it comes from..i don't mind to eat sausage everyday, if I have to do so...getting good/tasty foods is not really my priority...as long as it is halal, and not harmful to my health, i would be just fineeee! but, idk why, this time i'm really craving for so-called "sambal kerang!" I'm now really missing my days in Malaysia..whenever I felt like to eating "sambal kerang," i could get it easily..now thing changed! am really thinking to have a wife right now, so that she could cook for me! hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP