Monday, October 11, 2010

good news!

i just got an email from my research advisor, telling me that she's happy with my work over the summer..as a matter of fact, she's satisfied with the research poster that i submitted to her last week..Thank God, this is really a good motivation for me to work harder in future..and, hopefully, my research presentation (which is on this coming Weds) would be fine..


..not enough with that, i was informed that my second eldest sister would be engaged soon (about a month from now)..and as a matter of fact, she is finally settling down with a guy, that i, myself, do approve! Thank God! congrats, angah!


..oso, i got a good review from my business professor as related to my case-study paper.. (i spent almost 6 hrs on that).. ;)

..but, i do realize one thing:

"GOOD TIMES WON'T LAST LONG!"

yet, i also believe in this verse from Holy Koran;

" SO, SURELY WITH EVERY DIFFICULTY THERE IS RELIEF!"  (chapter 94: 5)

and also this one quote;

"always cherish for every little good things in life!"  ;)

1 comment:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP