Monday, October 4, 2010

Holy Koran and Its Miracles:

salam folks,

today was not really a good day for me..only got one class, and thus made feeling so UNPRODUCTIVE! i know it might sound pathetic, but here i am: too much class will make me sick, but with barely none, it would also make me feeling uneasy!

well, speaking of class, i don't have really much this semester..for almost every subjects, i just had one 3hr-class/week..so, that's it! i quite get use to it, which means i'm no longer falling asleep in the middle of the lecture..it's a good progress, i guess

again, speaking of class, it reminds me of assignments..kinda ironic..tho, i'm not really tight in term of class schedule, i have a lot more assignments than i could ever imagine..but, that's fine! and again, speaking of assignment, it reminds me of one incident, occurred yesterday..while i was pretentiously concentrated  doing my  paper, one of my roommates came into my room (closet is much better to describe my room right now)..and unlike usual, in which he came with foods and drinks (ok, this is what i always imagine my roommate would do to me, but it never happens..pffft), last night he came with the translation of Holy Koran..and as expected, he showed me some verses of Surah Taubah, and told me to read and make sense of them..just after i finished reading the all four verses, i instantaneously recalled the issue of Masjid @ Ground Zero..i was so surprised, and i was like, "Oh God, this is so amazing! you have warned us wayyyyy before this issue surged!" 

of note: Read the translation of Surah Taubah, verse 107-110..

after the incident, i was telling myself that maybe this is a sign for me to start finding guidance from the Holy Koran..and it's hard to admit, i have taken the Koran for granted..i just read it, without ever bothering to know the meaning in a real sense..i feel so bad, and i hope Allah will forgive me! so, from yesterday onwards, i've promised myself to get myself familiar with the content of Holy Koran..and the following was what i found while i was reading the translation just now:

Surah Ad-Duha (Verse 10):
" Do not shut off the beggar (without listening gently)."

Surah Al-Inshirah (Verse 5-6):
"So, surely with every difficulty there is relief." (Allah repeated twice)

Surah At-Tin (Verse 4-6):
"We have truly created man in the best forms, Then We bring him down (to be) the lowest of the low, Except those who believe and do righteous deeds: For they shall have an unfailing reward!"

Surah Al-Alaq (Verse 4-8):
"He, Who taught (the use of) the pen, Taught man that which he didn't know, Alas!But man oversteps all bounds, And he considers himself as self-sufficient, Surely to your Lord is the return (of all)."

well, all these verses are very close to me..they almost made me crying, and they scared me to the death! folks, i hope you guys don't misinterpret my intention here..it's not that i'm bragging here, but i merely wanna share what i have..nobody is better than others..we're all the learners! and keep on learning, buddies! our journey is far far away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP