Wednesday, December 29, 2010

friendship

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.     - Albert Camus

"Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher."

"It is by chance we met . . .By choice we became friends."

“Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer”

**************************************

sometimes, we might think (s)he is our friend, but reality shows the otherwise..

sometimes, some people might seem kind outside, but they're very rotten inside..

sometimes, they speak good words in our presence, but badmouthing us the moment we turn away..

thus, it's very hard to find true friends, of whom we can trust and share our problems with..

thus, it's very important for us to seek refugee from Allah from all evil friends

..and indeed, we should ask Allah to surround us with friends, who could guide us closer to Him..Amen!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP