Friday, January 8, 2010

FINALLY, I'm Home!

I'm back in Hoboken..Today's weather is as cold as expected..I think Hoboken should be pronounced as a windy city, thinking of how windy it is today..Now, I'm really missing the so-called cold weather in Florida tho I kept complaining how cold the Florida was during my nine-day stay there..Well, that's very humane of me..Never ever been gratified with what I currently have..

Anyway, I feel so relieved now, thinking how finally I have my own bed to sleep...Although, I'm now kinda homeless guy, I'm so fortunate to have friends who really understand my situation..Thanks to my juniors, I have a temporary place to sleep, to take bath, and etc.. THANKS GUYS!

Well, in less than 2 hours, my favorite NBA team, the Cavs, will be entertaining Denver nuggets. They will be playing in Denver..I really hope that the Cavs will have an easy win! Go Cavs, Go James!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP