Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Remember That;

i still remember those words told to me:

1) my Late grandpa: "atuk sentiasa bangga dengan kamu! kamu bodoh atau pandai, kamu tetap cucu atuk"

2) my Mama: "mama sentiasa percaya apa yang kamu pilih adalah yang terbaek untuk kamu..sebab mama yakin anak mama nie akan sentiasa mengutamakan keluarga dalam apa-apa perkara"

3) my Mama (again): "manalah tau anak mama nie boleh jadik pelajar terbaek dekat US nnt [i believe mama is referring to the Valedictorian award]"

4) my Ayah: "dekat mana sekalipun, sembahyang jangan lupa..jaga maruah keluarga"

5) my eldest Sista: "nanti kalo adik kakak dah berjaya, jangan lupa pada mama and ayah..tanpa mereka we are nothing!"

6) my second eldest Sista: "woi, [this one is a bit harsh, but i still love her] ko jangan nk gatal2 carik awek orang putih..i won't never approve her!" --> my comment: in all possible advices, she came up w/ this..haha...idk la..but, i know she might want the best for me since i am the only hero in my family..so, i guess she just wants the best "sista in-law." haha

7) my Mak Jai (i used to call her Mak): "don't eva giving up..i am always proud of u..be who you are used to be since i don't want to lose the typical "shahrir" since he is always the best nephew to me!" --> my commet: baek boss!

8) my best buddy: "are u a faggot? learn la how to understand women..they are not hard to understand either..it is you the problem!" --> my comment: okay..i want to confess..i am straight.fullstop..i guess i need to learn more from you la, my idiot buddy! LOL

*tho, i have learnt many things from other famous thinkers [thru my reading], i just believe that the above words are very true to me since they know me better...TQ for keep reminding me! God bless all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP